If you are thinking about staying at the Hospitality House, or just have general question or comment, please click here
to contact our friendly staff via e-mail.
The e-mail address is: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
- Each of our 14 rooms has a refrigerator, coffeepot, and a private bath.
- Guest rooms have wireless access to the internet.
- Our guests have access to the Hotel's Way Cool Cafe and Holy Grounds coffee shop.
- The Hotel's front desk is staffed 24/7/365.
- The room rate is $35.00/night. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (no American Express).
- No smoking is permitted in the rooms.
- HHH is an adult only facility; children under 12 allowed only with prior arrangement.
- Most of our guests are from Kentucky representing over 143 cities and towns.
- We have lodged guests from Mexico, Korea, Japan, Argentina, India, France, Honduras, England, and from over half of the United States.
- We have been in continuous business in Louisville since 1994
Hospital Hospitality House of Louisville opened in 1994 as a not-for-profit organization to provide comfortable, clean, convenient, safe, and affordable lodging for out-of-town families that have a family member undergoing treatment in a Louisville hospital. We are a member of the Healthcare Hospitality Network.
We are located in the Hotel Louisville in the heart of downtown Louisville. The hospitals in the Louisville medical center are within walking distance while Interstate 65 provides ready access to the other hospitals in the general area.
Address and Phone NumberHospital Hospitality House of Louisville Map
120 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202-2110
We have fourteen guest rooms on the third floor of this full service hotel. Our guests are invited to utilize the Hotel's WayCool Cafe for very good food at very reasonable prices. In order to constrain our costs and therefore the room rate, we ask guests to change their own linens (which we provide) and clean the room thoroughly upon departure. A washer and dryer are available on our floor for use by HHH guests for their personal laundry. HHH furnishes all cleaning and laundry supplies.
In a typical year we host over 750 families with a total of about 1,700 guests.
HoursOur hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Saturday Noon until 5 p.m.
- Sunday Noon until 8 p.m.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
- Late check-ins are available (Please notify us in advance.)